We are fully committed to tubeless tires and every Surveyor complete come equipped with them.
Although they have been around for ages, they might be new to you. So what do you need to know? Watch the video above to see how they can be set up quickly and easily.
A few things you will want to keep in mind:
1. You still want to carry a spare tube, just incase you get a puncture too big for the liquid sealant to fix.
2. You might want to get a Tubeless Plug Kit, for quick on-the-road repairs.
3. Remember what sealant you use, so you can always use the same one. All our bikes come with Muc-Off Tubeless Sealant.
3. Because you aren't using a tube, you don't run the risk of pinch flats, allowing you to run a lower pressure. Use a Tire Pressure Calculator to determine your ideal pressure (it's probably lower than you think).
4. You will want to replace the sealant about every 6 months as it dries out over time. This could be shorter if you live in a very hot climate.